HP Printers are all in one printer that enables print, copy and scan all together using one printer. People prefer using HP Printers, because of its advanced features such as it can scan docs also. Download hp Driver using 123.hp.com/setup and learn wireless hp printer setup. Follow the simple setup guide and connect it with your device whether mac or mobile.
Quick Steps to Setup HP Printer Driver
To download and install the HP printer driver from hp official site, follow the steps given below:
1. First, turn on the computer and find HP printer drivers or software from the 123.hp.com/setup driver page.
2. Download the drivers compatible with your computer.
3. Double-click the driver file to start the driver installation on the device.
4. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further.
5. Connect HP printer and computer with preferred and capable connection mode.
6. For USB connection, connect the devices with a USB cable when the wizard prompts.
7. If you choose the wireless connection, connect the router Wi-Fi with the printer.
8. Continue with the installation steps on 123 hp-setup installation wizard.
How to Connect an HP Printer With a Smartphone?
Follow the below steps to complete the HP Printer Setup on your Smartphone or Apple:
a) For Android:
1. Download HP print service from Google Store or simply go to 123.hp.com/setup .
2. Now open the item that you want to print and click the menu icon. Select the Print option.
3. Change the settings of the page if you want to change or simply tap Print.
b) For Apple Mobile:
1. Select the item you want to print.
2. Open the document or image that you want to print.
3. Now select the Share symbol.
4. Click on the (+) sign to add your printer.
5. Select Print to get the HD prints.
How to Setup A Wireless Printer On a Mac device?
1. After Installing Printer, click on the Apple symbol and then, click System Preferences.
2. Then Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
3. Click the plus “+” symbol to add the printer and click Add Printer option.
4. A new window will open. Click on the IP icon at the top and fill the necessary data.
5. After that, Add the printer to your PC and it has to appear in your printers list once configuration is done.
6. If the printer is not listed, then Follow the steps once again and reconnect the printer.